UNIVERSAL SHAFT SYSTEM: AERA-VATOR
Our products deliver results and lower your equipment cost by increasing versatility with interchangeable shafts and seeder options. The AERA-Vator’s vibrating tines deliver results without the extra work of traditional aerification and the fractured soil creates the ideal seedbed, making this a multifunctional machine that can be used in many applications.
- Vibrating tines loosen the soil all around and underneath each tine, fracturing the soil with 9 holes per square foot.
- Better subsurface aeration due to total fracturing of the soil – no holes are “punched” into the surface.
- No cores or plugs mean less post-aerification cleanup.
- Aerating dry soil reduces the expense of pre-irrigating; in fact, the harder the soil, the better the AERA-Vator performs.
- Swing-hitch allows easy turns while in use.
- Bonus: The Universal Shaft System Frame can be fitted with the AERA-Vator, AERA-Slicer and Multi-tine shafts for additional versatility to manage all areas of turf maintenance.
|Widths: 40”, 60” and 80” (available with or without seeder). Seed placement can be changed from front to rear depending on application, and a ground drive allows variable ground speeds for all terrain.
- Single pass seedbed preparation (in most conditions) while seeding.
- Ability to overseed and primary seed with the same machine.
- Two-in-one patented feed wheels for metering both large and small seed varieties. This allows accurate calibration with large and small seed sizes without adding a separate small seed box.
- All units come with a calibration catch tray to collect the seed for accurate calibration. The catch tray is secured on the front of the seed box when not in use.
- Accurate exposure of seed flutes are visually measured by raising the easy access wind deflector. Micro-seed calibration adjustments are made using the adjusting screw to align flute exposure.
- Feed wheels are spaced approximately 4” apart for uniform seed placement using 15 outlets for the UA-60 and 20 outlets for the UA-80.
|Potential uses include aerating/seeding high traffic areas with the 1st Products AERA-Vator. Use the Slicer Shaft to reduce heat stress and reduce water run off with no surface disruption. The Multi-tine is used in all areas for seeding or incorporating top-dressing.